Re: [opensuse] Failures with 12.1
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 08/12/11 14:09, James Knott wrote:

It still fails. I had to boot with system v to get it to work this time.

You mean, boot fails totally by now ?

It fails frequently.

what happends if you remove "quiet" from the boot command line and add
systemd.log_level=debug to it ?

I'll give that a try when I have some more time to experiment. Also, where is that "quiet" found? And where should I add that line?

It appears this switch to systemctl was a bit premature, as it breaks a lot of things. A few months ago, I built a server at work with 11.4. I am very grateful that I didn't attempt it with 12.1.