Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
Linux Tyro said the following on 12/08/2011 09:07 AM:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's amazing how you always point at others instead of yourself! Don't find
excuses, start yourself or stop pointing at others.

It's not amazing since I got many advocacy comments earlier and now it
came to do on the self-shoulders, people are turning back! And I would
definitely be working for openSUSE when I would feel that yes at this
point of time my knowledge is sufficient to write the code of work.

Then address it by going of and learning: read the code in Grub2, look
at the bug & deficiency list; learn about the machine architecture,
memory management, rights of protection.

Stop griping. "Just Do It!"
--
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do.
--Bertrand Russell