Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
* Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> [12-08-11 09:32]:
Sorry, but you are just making excuses to not start learning. Learning is the
step before knowing and you refuse that step. Unless you start now I cannot
take you seriously anymore since I do not like people who always blame others
and spend their time on finding excuses instead of starting to contribute.

If you do not want to contribute, fine, but don't tell anyone else what to
do,
if you yourself cannot be bothered.

Finally, and *excellent* observation that describes perfectly.

+1
bravo