Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 09:07:33 schrieb Linux Tyro:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
It's amazing how you always point at others instead of yourself! Don't
find excuses, start yourself or stop pointing at others.

It's not amazing since I got many advocacy comments earlier and now it
came to do on the self-shoulders, people are turning back! And I would
definitely be working for openSUSE when I would feel that yes at this
point of time my knowledge is sufficient to write the code of work.
Further, others are making excuses not I. Some says, 'Programers don't
know all things about Grub!' while some says, 'Don't look at me'! And
this is really amazing.

Sorry, but you are just making excuses to not start learning. Learning is the
step before knowing and you refuse that step. Unless you start now I cannot
take you seriously anymore since I do not like people who always blame others
and spend their time on finding excuses instead of starting to contribute.

If you do not want to contribute, fine, but don't tell anyone else what to do,
if you yourself cannot be bothered.

Sven