Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It's amazing how you always point at others instead of yourself! Don't find
excuses, start yourself or stop pointing at others.

It's not amazing since I got many advocacy comments earlier and now it
came to do on the self-shoulders, people are turning back! And I would
definitely be working for openSUSE when I would feel that yes at this
point of time my knowledge is sufficient to write the code of work.
Further, others are making excuses not I. Some says, 'Programers don't
know all things about Grub!' while some says, 'Don't look at me'! And
this is really amazing.