Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/08/2011 08:28 AM:
On 2011-12-08 10:36, Linux Tyro wrote:
So, come on Carlos, Anton, ...come on work for Grub 2!

Don't look at me. I'm no Linux dev.

And even those who are - programmers - might not know abut al the
variety of possible boot media, layouts, intricacies of the Intel and
other chip internals, memory management architectures and all those
other low-level details that are involved with bootstrapping an OS.

In fact I'd be worried if any of the programmers I've known in my
years, even those versed in assembler, were to be let loose on
something so fundamental.

-- Douglas Adams