Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On 08/12/11 14:07, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 06:32:23 schrieb Linux Tyro:
Good question and I could have started it if I were knowing Linux like
you people but unfortunately I don't know Linux but at least you all
should do that!

You do notice that nobody is born with that kind of knowledge? So just start
yourself now as others did some time ago instead of pointing to others and
demanding from them to spend their free time for you.

Sven

Sometimes we forget that opensuse is made by volunteers.
L x