Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)

Just imagine, that if you buy a bookshelf, it comes by default with the
bible, quaran and thora (and they charge you for it!!!)
Just because, according to them, you "just need them".

And by the way, if you happen to own other/elder booshelves, you are not
allowed to put those holy books in the older one, because you don't own
the books, you are only allowed to use them in the context they see fit.
Honestly, i've given up that battle, MS-refund doesn't work, and i just
accept the micosoft tax on any hardware.

Where I live, all bookshelves ship as standard with a hard-bound copy of the named(8) man page. Take your time. I had to think about it too:)
L x