[opensuse] Upgrading from 11.4 to 12.1 - now emergency only mode
Hi All,
I apologize if this was brought up in another location, but I recently
upgraded my 11.4 openSUSE box with 12.1 via the zypper command line.

I can now only enter openSUSE 12.1 via the emergency log-in using the root
password.

I think my main question is: how do I get back into normal mode? What
type of info can I give you guys over the mailing list to help you help me?

I don't seem to be able to SSH or FTP into the pc from another computer on
the local network, so I don't know how I will be able to copy/paste some
info in here.

Thanks for any help in advance.

--

Phil / w2lie