Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
  • From: LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 06:35:44 -0500
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:17 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have a grub2 package but integrating it such that an installation creates
the proper setup needs work - and so far nobody volunteered to do so,

Oh I see, but the best part I liked is that openSUSE consists of
highly and thoroughly tested softwares and apps and that's what I
like! Grub 2 is not yet implemented -- is not an issue, I was just
asking about why. Okay but in the coming time after all things....it
would be there.

Thanks.