Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?
On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 10:45 -0500, Matt Hayes wrote:
On 12/6/2011 10:37 AM, LinuxIsOne wrote:
I was just thinking that though openSUSE is more smooth and works
better and has more clean architecture than Ubuntu but still why
Ubuntu is more popular?
The only answer I have for that is: Who cares?

+1 So long as it has a sustainable user-base, why bother asking. These
questions just result in long pointless threads with lots of arrogant
conjecture.

Who knows why anything is popular or catches the 'meme' of the moment?
That is just like asking why some entirely proprietary IT companies
[Apple, Google, etc...] are treated warmly while other equally
proprietary companies [Microsoft] are vilified? It is just the fevers
of the mob; don't spend too much time thinking about it. Time is
better spent writing code!