Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?
On 12/6/2011 10:37 AM, LinuxIsOne wrote:
Hi,

I was just thinking that though openSUSE is more smooth and works
better and has more clean architecture than Ubuntu but still why
Ubuntu is more popular?

Thanks.

The only answer I have for that is: Who cares?

The popularity of a distribution does not make it 'better' than anything else. Honestly, people should use what they are comfortable with and works in their situation. For me, openSUSE fits that bill. In other situations, another distribution might fit.

Use what works, not what is popular.

-Matt