Re: [opensuse] Headless X-Server ?
Andreas wrote:
I have a headless Dell machine acting as a server under my desk.
I can ssh to it and run GUI applications.
No need for a (possibly insecure) VNC server running there.

Hardly even that.
What are you using as client?
In my case it's Windows so VNC is an easy option. When I connect from outside the LAN I use a ssh tunnel so I expect to be fairly secure.
On the other hand VNC is rather crap in details like where is the cursor in the text editor.

I normally use XDMCP, but, unfortunately, remote login is broken on 12.1 & KDE.