Re: [opensuse] Headless X-Server ?
Arun Khan said the following on 12/06/2011 08:51 AM:

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Andreas <maps.on@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

how can I configure a headless X-Server ?
The PC should provide graphical logins from outside, e.g. VNC, but it
shouldn't change into graphic mode itself even in runlevel 5.

VNC connection from a remote desktop should work with runlevel 3 on your
system.

Hardly even that.
I have a headless Dell machine acting as a server under my desk.
I can ssh to it and run GUI applications.
No need for a (possibly insecure) VNC server running there.

--
If God does not write LisP, God writes some code so similar to
LisP as to make no difference.