Re: [opensuse] Convert UoW IMAP to Dovecot - openSUSE 12.1
James Knott said the following on 12/04/2011 07:04 PM:

I had to set mail_location in dovecot.conf. I am now able to see my
inbox messages, but the folders didn't appear. In dovecot, folders
create matching subdirectories in the user's mail directory, but IIRC,
UoW doesn't. So, at the moment, I'm trying to figure out how to get the
UoW subfolders into Dovecot.

I used the 'namespace' mechanism.
My folders live under ~/Mail and are mbox format

namespace private {
separator = /
prefix = IMAP/
location = mbox:%h/Mail/
inbox = no
hidden = no
list = yes # for v1.1+
}

YMMV.

--
Whitehead's Law:
The obvious answer is always overlooked.