Re: [opensuse] wacom bamboo tablet on 12.1
* Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-03-11 17:09]:
Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 19:49:30 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
I have a wacom bamboo cth-661 recognized and functional in
12.1/Tumbleweed, upgraded from 11.4/Tumbleweed.

But, the Pulse "Wacom Tablet Setting" Widget does not see it.

Looks like kcm_tablet is outdated

dmesg:
[...]

steps/suggestions needed.

Try my package kcm_tablet from home:hgraeber:KDE

Thanks much, that worked perfectly.

All functions that I understand appear to work and are adjustable.
I have the Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch CTH-661 purchased at Sam's Club before
last Christams for $129.95.

All that was required w/12.1 was to plug in to usb. Plugging/unplugging
are recognized and no special action necessary.