Re: [opensuse] Re: wacom bamboo tablet on 12.1
* lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-03-11 04:31]:
On 03/12/11 09:06, JC Francois wrote:

The only problem we have is that if the tablet isn't plugged in
before you log in, you have to log out and back in again to activate
it.

Please post back here if you get a bamboo solution elsewhere.

My wacom bamboo 5x8 works fine, including pressure. Inclination is not
seen, afaict. Plugging/unplugging is recognized, just the adjustment app/
widget does not see the tablet.

The widget is included in kdebase4-workspace-4.7.2-6.4.1
(plasma-desktop)