[opensuse] Re: wacom bamboo tablet on 12.1
  • From: JC Francois <jc.francois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 09:06:53 +0100
Hi,

I have the same tablet and I don't know how to configure it. Maybe I can help you find a solution.

Where is the Pulse "Wacom Tablet Setting"?

I already tried to compile and install this tool:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/wacom+tablet?content=114856

But it did not work. That may be because I do not have wacom-driver 0.10.11 or higher installed. I can't find it in any openSUSE repo.

So I am confused as how to get this tablet to work properly.

JC