[opensuse] 12.1 logs filling rapidly
12.1 upgraded (Tumbleweed) from 11.4
x86_64
did I say Tumbleweed

my logs are filling with two lines:

Dec 2 09:50:30 Crash rsyslogd: imuxsock: recvfrom UNIX: Resource temporarily
unavailable

and

Dec 2 09:44:01 Crash /USR/SBIN/CRON[732]: (root) CMD (/usr/sbin/logwatch
--service dmeventd)

For the imuxsock problem I see a thread in opensuse from Carlos E.R. where
Anders suggested he try kdm rather than gdm and Carlos reported he did not
see the log reports using kdm. I am using kdm and *do* see them about
every minute.

For the dmeventd problem, dmeventd is *not* running and starting it does
not stop the log entries.
Looks like Bug 724164 but there is no solution.

tks,