Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
On 11/28/2011 10:08 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 11/26/2011 1:06 PM, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur
and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about
the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a
ML in
this matter.

No *@opensuse.org anything really.

Traditionally I'd say google for newsgroups or web forums. General
programming, not even limiting to a particular language or ide or OS, is
such a wide topic that no single mail list or newsgroup or web forum can
possibly service everyone interested in discussing that topic, and so
there are many many of them, and you just google up any and pick any
more or less at random until you find one where the other people make
sense to you.

I googled "programming forum" and got http://forum.codecall.net/
for the top answer. Looks about as appropriate as any.

You might also try http://stackoverflow.com/

HTH,

Tim
--