[opensuse] nVidia Drivers on openSUSE 12
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:42:00 +0100
Hi,

openSUSE breaks when using nVidia drivers for my PC. Earlier I installed it using manual method and blocklisted Nouvea. Everything was fine until I installed Google Chrome which also installed some xserver packaged and when I restarted PC later I had not GUI and was stuck with TTY.

I reformatted and this time used the One Click Method. Everything was fine and it worked great until I installed freeworld and again the system was broken and no GUI.

Can you please help?

My card is GTX 470.
--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>