Re: [opensuse] Re: SUSE 12.1 - still "hdd killer bug"? Can't believe it.
On 27/11/11 22:48, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:06:58 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 27/11/11 19:03, Juan R. de Silva wrote:

Folks, what's wrong with me? :-)

You dont have storage-fixup installed.

It very well might be that I do not have it installed, since I've never
heard of it. I'll give it a try. Is it in any official repos or I would
need to enable something else. If I need a third party repo, what would
it be?

It is in the official repos.

Would I need to run any scripts after installation, or the install will
do all that is necessary?

No, it executes on boot.

But then why this is not installed automatically if needed?

Not possible to determine automatically currently, this may not even know about your hardisk, last update was done 3 years ago.