Re: [opensuse] Re: Regarding development questions.
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:49:33 -0800
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 09:07:03 AM Jim Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:06:11 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur
and thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about
the IDE (KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently
misuse a ML in this matter.

For general development, I would be inclined to refer you to the
programming forum on forums.opensuse.org - we do get a bit of traffic,
and it tends to be fairly entry-level stuff (though not always). Some
good general programming helpers there as well.

Jim
Ah, good idea. Hopefully I won't get left hanging there.
--
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador