Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:42:14 -0500
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Kim Leyendecker <kdl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 26.11.2011 21:39, Lars Müller wrote:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 01:10:51PM -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I think the only one that fits would be opensuse-programming.

That list gets very little traffic.  ie. dozens of emails a year I
suspect, but it seems to have people subscribed and questions do get
answers.

44 posting for 2011.  Looks like opensuse-programming is one of the
candidated to get closed.

I've asked myself which of the current lists would fit well.
opensuse-factory?

Same applies to opensuse-softwaremgmt with four postings this year.

We should consider to invite the current readers to other opensuse
lists.

Dead lists are not good to a project.

Lars

What about opensuse-packaging?

-packaging is an active list. It is where spec file discussions take
place and those tend to be opensuse specific, so it is a perfect use
for a opensuse list.

Greg