Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
On Sat, 2011-11-26 at 10:06 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a ML in
this matter.

Go ahead and ask. Although you need to be much more specific to get a
useful answer.

What kind of application do you want to develop? That matters alot in
selecting the correct tool-chain.

Do you want to program in a specific language? That might indicate a
specific forum that would be best suited for questions.