[opensuse] OpenSuse 11.4 on Dell Inspiron Duo - virtual keyboard
Hi all, I have installed OpenSUSE 11.4 (I will try 12.1 soon) on a Dell
Inspiron Duo, just like in this blog post.

http://www.wonko.de/2011/08/opensuse-114-on-dell-inspiron-duo-1090.html

Everything is going fine with the following differencies:

-) Touchscreen works out of the box (during installation too!) without
problems. Problems will arrive if I try to install the productor's driver.
-) I have not had any problem with other hardware (docking station,
hibernation and so on).

I have two remaining problems though:
I can't login or unlock screen saver with a virtual keyboard. Usually I use
kvkdb and KDE4, and I have not found a solution to this and
I am looking for ideas and alternatives (No, I have not tried plasma yet).

Praise