Re: [opensuse] Can't use mail - 12.1
phanisvara das said the following on 11/24/2011 11:13 AM:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:19:31 +0530, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sshd works for me, so I don't think our problems are identical.
/etc/init.d/after.local is supposed to run after everything else, but it
appears not to work. Manually starting System Services does.

yes, seems to be a different variation of the same theme: systemd boot
process doesn't work yet.

Gee WOW!
I've run systemadm on my Fedora-15 and it tells me that the postfix
process is dead!

It tells me what it dependent on and that there is a list of conflicts.

So perhaps its not just a openSuse problme!

There is a "wants: mail-transfer-agent.target"
(in /lib/systemd/system/mail-transfer-agent.target but which has an
empty body)
which conflicts with shutdown.target.

I don't know how to interpret all this...

--
Over the last few centuries, mathematicians have demonstrated
a remarkable tendency to underestimate the cryptanalytic powers