[opensuse] DenyHosts daemon mode on openSUSE 11.3
  • From: "LLLActive@xxxxxxx" <LLLActive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:55:25 +0100
Hi,

I am trying to run DenyHosts on OS 11.3. I can get it to sync and update the hosts.deny file, but with "rcdenyhosts status" it reports as being "unused" just after I started it with "rcdenyhosts start". I tried also with yast, setting up as a service (daemon) and starting it. It also stops immediately. In the denyhosts.log file there is no error info, just what it used to set it up at start.

I've gone through the configs several times, no joy. Anyone got DenyHosts running properly?

:-/
Dreiel