[opensuse] Evolution in KDE [Was: Should i use kmail or thunderbird?]
On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 21:18 +0100, Will Stephenson wrote:
The one heavy thing which you may not need with Evo on KDE which I
expect Evo to pull in is Tracker, but I'm sure Adam can tell you
whether Evo depends upon Tracker nowaways.

Evolution does not depend on tracker; the tracker plugin can be
disabled. The plugin is the tracker-miner-evolution so you can not
install or uninstall that. Even if installed you can disable the plugin
in Evolution's preferences.

[KDE doesn't use Tracker? I find that suprising since Zeitgeist and
friends are cross-desktop solutions - I thought the Zeitgeist had
Tracker integration.].