Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On Wednesday 23 November 2011 16:05:38 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 23.11.2011 15:44, schrieb Will Stephenson:
If you are using IMAP mail [with serverside filtering] use KMail,
but
don't use the automatic migration from an earlier version, set up
KMail
in 12.1 from scratch. The migration mostly fails.

I'm using IMAP with serverside filtering and haven't found issues
with
Thunderbird on that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that serverside filtering on TB had
issues. Just that KMail doesn't.

Will