Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:19:30 +0530, lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will, There's another problem with kmail that I find frustrating: Kwallet for storing passwords It's a great idea but for me it always asks for my password to enter the wallet and then it still asks me for the password for each e-mail account there is. Ahhgghh!

that means there's something wrong with your kwallet and/or kmail. after you tell it to store the pwd. for each email account, it shouldn't ask again, and for me it doesn't.

re. kwallet password, i specified a blank password for kwallet, since i'm the only user on my desktop. that makes life very easy: no password to provide at all.

--
phani.