Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On 23/11/11 15:40, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Thursday 24 November 2011 01:29:23 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 24/11/11 01:22, lynn wrote:
All I had todo with thunderbird is give it my e-mail address and the
password. It did everything else. I didn't need to know anything about
my ISP.
L x

Interesting.... You didn't have to configure the Server Settings for
incoming/outgoing mail?

No. It chose STARTTLS and plain password. I don't know if that's correct (it works however) but I do remember kmail having a button that states 'check what the server supports'.

If the op needs any more help, I don't mind deleting one of my accounts and recreating it to retrace the steps.

HTH
L x