Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
  • From: PM <mathsrealworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:24:32 -0500
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can do that in Evolution too; for either mbox or maildir.  In
addition to having excellent IMAP support including IDLE support.

I searched in YaST -> Online Update -> Evolution (as search query) and
it says that 'evolution - The Integrated GNOME Mail, Calendar, and
Address Book Suite', but as I am using KDE in 12.1 opensuse, I guess I
should go with Thunderbird, since (as just a guess......) that
Evolution could be better integrated with Gnome as the YaST itself
says!

--
Regards,
PM