Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 06:55 PM wrote:

hi,

I have installed openSUSE 12.1 and looks better than Windows. Should I
use Kmail or Thunderbird as the mail client in openSUSE 12.1 so that
once I am confirmed, I go to the docs of that one only.

Thanks.

The *best* thing to do is try them both yourself and then make up your own
mind. Asking
for a 'preference' like this isn't always going to end up being the *best*
thing for
*you*, just because others say it's great is purely relative.

Give each of the apps a fair shot on your own.

--
Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived. -Isaac Asimov