Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On 24/11/11 00:23, PM wrote:
Ok well, I should read how to configure Thunderbird then, but I am
using KDE (though it doesn't matter for Thunderbird, I guess...)

Thanks.

Yes it matters not for Thunderbird that you are using KDE :-) .

Configuring TB is simple, but you will need to know the name(s) of the server(s) your ISP uses for the incoming and outgoing mail; you should get this from your ISP's site.

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.