Re: [opensuse] systemd: Unit file of created job changed on disk ?
On 11/16/2011 04:31 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I have no idea what this means:

# rcsnmpd start
redirecting to systemctl
Warning: Unit file of created job changed on disk, 'systemctl --system
daemon-reload' recommended.

Run the command, you need to tell systemd that the new file should be parsed.

a) what does "Unit file of created job changed on disk" mean? Google has
no good answers.

Please man systemctl

b) the snmpd daemon didn't start, I can't see why. Where did the error
messages go? I can't find anything related in /var/log/*

run systemctl status snmpd.status after reloading the files,

Andreas