Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird loses icon on panel - openSUSE 12.1
On 18/11/11 00:07, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 17.11.2011 13:59, schrieb James Knott:
I have installed Thunderbird on my computer. When I try to add it to
the panel, the icon that appears is just a white "page" with the lower
right corner turned up. Even going into the icon settings fails to add
the icon. The proper icon appears when opening the settings, but
disappears after clicking OK.
Which desktop environment? Which Thunderbird?
I'm not very familiar with icon stuff but at least for Gnome there was a
missing icon cache update in the package which has been fixed for
Thunderbird 8 (coming to 12.1 pretty soon).
I have no idea if that can affect other desktop environments though.

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Is there now better information to hand about when TB 8.x (and I assume Firefox 8.x) for 12.1 will become available, please?

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.