Re: [opensuse] Very good KDE4 wiki article
On 03/10/11 06:39, C wrote:
I thought this was a very well written synopsis of KDE4 and its
features, and worth sharing here:
http://chakra-project.org/wiki/index.php/Advanced_Plasma_Desktop_Features

The part explaining Virtual Desktops and Activities is pretty good,
and goes a long way towards explaining why they are interesting and
why you might want to use them.

C.

I know that you posted this many weeks ago C but now that I have had a lill trouble with the Taskbar I remembered your post and would now like to thank you for providing this URL. I've been trying to connect to it all all day and finally succeeded a few minutes ago (the site must have been down). I'll read about the Features tomorrow.

Thanks again for this useful URL.

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.