Re: [opensuse] 12.1 and re-arranging icons in Quicklaunch
On 20/11/11 21:59, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Sonntag, 20. November 2011, 17:01:28 schrieb Basil Chupin:
I have now (almost) got back to the default situation re the Taskbar
except that I have lost the - as you call it above - "bit which shows
the running applications".
If you want to keep your current panel, you can unlock it, click on the
cashew-like icon on its far right and then on "add widget". In the top-left
corner of the pop-up you can search for "task" and it should show you the
widget you have to add to your panel.

Is there a way to bring this 'bit' back? Or is there a way to recreate
the default Taskbar (so that I can stuff it up again :-) ) other than by
creating a new user and then have me take over his identity or
rei-installing the whole of 12.1?
If you unlock the widgets and right-click on an empty space on the desktop the
context-menu should show you "add panel" and if you hover it the different
types of panels appear. Among them a "standard panel". So you can remove all
panels and simply add a new standard one.

Sven

Once again, Thank you, Sven. I shall do this exercise tomorrow after I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

(You know, this KDE stuff is not intuitive to use :-( .)

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.