Re: [opensuse] 12.1 and re-arranging icons in Quicklaunch
On 20/11/11 03:53, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Samstag, 19. November 2011, 15:34:15 schrieb Basil Chupin:
BTW, the Firefox icon is also an icon which appears by default in the
same area but you cannot adjust/amend its preferences (eg, I also have
Firefox 11.0 installed and so change the Application parameter to start
this rather than the FF installed in oS); the only way to be able to
make such changes is to delete this 'default' icon and replace it with
the FF icon from Favourites.
No, you just have to change your default browser in KDE's systemsettings.

Sven

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing because Firefox is the default browser and it is already showing as the browser in System Settings. (It is Thunderbird which has to be typed in 'cause the default is kmail, if I recall correctly.)

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.