[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Still openSUSE 12.1 - NetworkManager does it worst....
Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Anyway, you shouldn´t discuss it here. It would be better to right talk with the upstream projects instead of having endless discussions here (and also spamming our mailboxes ;-) ).

So, please go upstream with it, this would be more helpful for us all :-)

I am an openSUSE user, discussing bugs in openSUSE and even participate in the bug reporting. I expect the builders to take responsibility for the distro problems and if necessary, take them upstream. Your idea is like asking a car owner to discuss problems with an OEM parts maker, because Ford, GM, etc. didn't make the part causing the problem.

BTW, I used to do 3rd level support at IBM Canada and if there was a problem with one of my products, it was my responsibility to take it to the developers, even if at another company, if necessary. I'd get fired if I ever told a user to contact the developers themselves.

I got my distro from openSUSE and not KDE, so it's openSUSE I deal with.