Re: [opensuse] 12.1 and re-arranging icons in Quicklaunch
On 18/11/11 14:03, James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Does anyone know, or point me to where I can read about, how to re-arrange/move the icons in the Quicklaunch "area" on the Taskbar?

It was simply a matter of drag-and-drop in 11.4 with KDE4.7.3 installed but this does not seem to work under 12.1 32-bit (with KDE4.7.3 installed).

Thanks for any hints/references.

BC

I have also found this flakey (pardon the technical jargon ;-) with 12.1. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I think I discovered on how to proceed with this. Mind you, it does not solve the problem because once the icons are in place I cannot re-arrange them :-( .

What I just did was to "Add to panel" the icons to the Taskbar in the order I want to see them in.

By installing KDE4.7.3 there were some files which had dependency problems and I therefore had to make choices about how to resolve these problems. I suspect that this may have a great bearing on not being able to re-arrange them as i could in 11.4.

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.