Re: [opensuse] What happened? - now I have an extra hard drive
Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 15:50:40 schrieb David C. Rankin:
Sorry, but I'd have to do the death scene from StarTrek, when Khan goes
bat-guano -crazy spewing the epic death scene from Moby Dick. I really
REALLY came to despise KDE. I was seeing REAL cpu hoggage going on from
some of the stupid information gathering schemes running that I couldn't
turn off nor remove. I really don't care for some daemon to waste 24 hours
reading and indexing my files and documents."

This tells us one thing from the two following, pick your favourite:

He writes things he does not know but just thinks to know thus making false
statements.

He is not able to use the mouse/keyboard to click on checkboxes and buttons
and hence his statement that he could not turn it off is really true.

What do you expect from that kind of "expert" – I hope nothing relevant?

Sven