Re: [opensuse] startproc in rc scripts
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:50:52 +0100
On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 14:23 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

I recognise the setup, I have a fairly similar one, but for a number of
storage servers. I serve the root filesystem via NFS though. (and I
use iSCSI, not AoE).

The advantage of vblade is that the served file system is a single image
on the host. No chance of file permissions in the image getting messed
up. We package the image in an installable, and only need to worry about
the image file. Makes life a bit easier. We could also do this via NFS.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20