Re: [opensuse] how can i set wwwoffle?
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 02:09:19 -0500
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:

It makes sense if you don't have a reliable connection, such as a
walkabout netbook/tablet with wifi AND you have plenty of disk space you
can devote to the cache.

All I got is the add-on I am using in Firefox - ScrapBook Plus and yes
it works well in openSUSE 11.4 with Firefox 7. As if now, have ignored
'wwwoffle'.

And if you do bother, then why not go with a well documented ('pretty
pictures' and everything) caching proxy like Squid?

Yeah, it would be used in the future.

--
THX