Re: [opensuse] What happened? - now I have an extra hard drive
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 18:39:09 -0600
"David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sheeze! And I thought I was the one that resisted progress in
refusing to be a 4-year beta tester for KDE4....

There needs to be clear identification of those openSuSE devs who are
involved in tumbleweed AND who are willing to tackle bugs associated
with it. This mentality of "We won't help because 'it's build
service' or 'it's tumbleweed' has got to be a thing of the past if we
are going to harness all resources moving into the future." Ironing
out tumbleweed so it becomes a seamless system of packing upstream
releases and updating 'openSuSE' will need everyone involved.

So who/what are/is the goto people/bugzilla for problems with
tumbleweed?

Hi David,

Could you please start a new thread when changing topics? This thread
was /not/ about KDE or Tumbleweed.

Thx!

Carl