[opensuse] Moonlight
Hi all,

Got a awkward dillema, perhaps someone knows a good solution.
Last couple of years i tried to rais my kids in an "open" mindset.
For doing their home works (making stories, presentations etc) that was
no big deal: If you have to learn to use a office suite, why not start
with openoffice?
When they got cdroms from school, it got a bit harder, but most of them
were working on top of wine.

However, my eldest moved to secondary school, where they are using a
pupil-following system, called "magister". It is drenched with microsoft
hooks so it seems. Firstly when you go to the website it asks for
Silverlight. Surprisingly, i got automatically redirected to the
moonlight website.
Here i can download their latest version (version four-R.C.) but as they
themselves say: it works with firefox-3 and firefox-4.

Latest releases of the distro/or their updates ship firefox-7.

Any chance of ever seeing a update of Moonlight????
afaics does a downgrade of firefox me no good.

btw, The offending school website is http://maris.swp.nl

The mere fact that i'm forced to buy/install Windows, only for checking
my kids homework and schoolresults is an utter nightmare scenario and
driving nuts.

Hans