[opensuse] RPMs for BURG bootloader.
  • From: Valerio Mariani <valerio.mariani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:12:39 +0100
If anyone is interested, I created some rpms for BURG, that I use on
OpenSUSE 12.1 RC2. You can find them in one of my Build Service
projects, if you are interested:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Avalmar73%3Aburg

The packages just install the binary files required to use BURG, they
do not install or configure the bootloader. I created a short guide on
the project main page. Please use the rpms only if you know what you
are doing . *I take no responsibility for making your system
unbootable*

Feedback and suggestions are very welcome!

Valerio