Re: [opensuse] Post installation queries (FIRST successful installation of Linux)
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just for clarity on what this is about... on the Create New User
screen of the installation wizard, there is a check-box that is
checked by default: Use this password for system administrator

Okay, I would change the root password (by command) but another thing
is that I created an user (during installation) with some name, say,
'name1' and after getting desktop of 'name1', I changed it name to
'name_new' but this is okay, but now when see the contents of '/home'
(from the desktop/terminal prompt of the user 'name_new'), the
directory of 'linux~' is also there, which user is this one...? Okay
one more directory is for 'name_new' but for 'linux~', I don't know,
how did it come into existence...?

--
THX