Re: [opensuse] Basic learning tutorials query
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:20:09 -0400
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The tools did not exist prior to then being developed by the various
distributors.  The distributors existed first and they actually defined
the packaging.

Oh yeah.

I look forward to hearing that you have the system installed and running

I have the system installed and running but facing some initial tasks,
would soon be asking after seeing the greek desktop :)-